Re: that classic look

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: that classic look
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:44:54 -0500
I agree. I have seen the car before on the web, but the owner must have
recently added the detail photos.

I looked into a CB conversion, but it seemed to be more trouble than it's
worth. Besides, after driving the roads in New Jersy for a while, I think I'd
rather have the battering rams in place. :P

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
'79 Midget, rubber bumpers and all
http://members.home.net/kvcbk/