Re: yawnnnn. getting ready to go.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: yawnnnn. getting ready to go.
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 23:12:39 EST
In a message dated 12/19/01 1:29:07 AM Mid-Atlantic Standard Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

<< well, I'm preparing to head to Cleveland in the morning to gather Dave's
new
 ebay bugeye and bring it one step closer to Dave. >>

Is this guy Chuck Wagon the greatest world's largest spridget driver, or what?

I actually want to thank everyone who volunteered to help in some way get
this silver and purple beauty to its new home. I am not going to name all the
names, because I will only screw up and forget someone.

Thanks to:
The Wisconsin/Chicago?team Thicko guys
The Cleveland guys
The Jersey shore guy with the old tow dolly
But most of all to Bob Brown and Chuck Wagon.

Happy holidays to them and everyone else.

David Oliner
59, 60 Bugeyes
67 TR4A

PS Did you notice that my spell check, fixed Chuck Wagon's lowercase problem.