yawnnnn. getting ready to go.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: yawnnnn. getting ready to go.
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 22:21:08 -0500
well, i'm preparing to head to clevland in the morning to gather dave's new
ebay bugeye and bring it one step closer to dave.  it's gonna be a fun drive
across the state (length wise across pa. is a bit of a drag...it's hours of
the same scenery) and into ohio.   truck is fueled up and a 12 pack of water
is on board and a few snacks packed for the drive.  i expect to be there
between 12 and 1pm.  i need to go and make a few sandwiches for the trip and
stuff them in my cooler.  any one in the area who is seriously curious about
all this is welcome to come and say hello!  we'll be at the bagley road exit
off rte 71 in the k-mart lot west of 71.   k-mart is gonna love us!  lol!
and as for what i'm driving?  the "lust bus " of course!    and
then.....right back to eastern pennsylvania.  another interesting spridgets
journey about to unfold.

chuck