Re: yawnnnn. getting ready to go.

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, BlkBT7@aol.com, SDOliner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: yawnnnn. getting ready to go.
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:03:46 EST
In a message dated 12/19/01 6:28:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

> 6:17am.  i'm late!!!!!!  gotta get going!!!!   need to warm up the "lust
> bus" and get going.   i just threw together a few sandwiches for the drive
> and packed my cooler with a few diet beverages.
>
> chuck.
> hmmmm, ohio may not be ready for the "chuck experience"  lol!
> eeeeeehhhaaa!

It's 10 a.m. in Ohio, about three hours before the two transporters of the
Bugeye arrive near me from opposite directions.  I slept in, and I'll
probably head out there about 12:15 or so.  I still have time for a nap!

Looking forward to meeting the world's largest Sprite driver!

Chris Eck
Third largest Sprite driver
59 Bugeye