RE: Where's Reverse?

To: "'Gerard'" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Where's Reverse?
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:29:38 -0800
Hey Now!!!!  I guess I was used to the automatic transmission in my
Honda.<grin>  Since I put in the Datsun 5 speed in the Sprite I've had
no transmission problems.

Have you taken a look at the guts of the transmission you picked up from
me?  I never got the nerve to remove the side cover, after what came out
when I drained the oil.  I kept having these images of the bombed clock
towers in Europe after WW2.<grin>

Greg Gowins (now back and fully functional in email after the @Home
shutdown)
'69 Sprite