Re: yawnnnn. getting ready to go.

To: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: yawnnnn. getting ready to go.
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 08:52:15 -0500
That is an amazing event.  I've had the honour of being the recipient of a
lust bus visit this summer with chuck and the family in it.  I only wish
that I could have been a better host when they were here.

Something else that amazed me was a person who told me of an engine when I
needed ( wanted?) one.  Was willing to do whatever it took to get it crated
and shipped to me across the continent and northwards into Canada when I
arranged to purchase it.  I can't find the words to describe the event and
I'm sure that I don't know most of the details.  I would like to take this
opportunity to thank you publicly, Paul A..

I also got to talk to Brad over the internet during the Flounderpalooza.  I
have experienced Brad's generousity at least a couple of times since I've
been on the list.

It's been a hellofayear so far.  It was the worst of times and the best of
times.

Merry and Happy to all!!!

Robert D.
( BTW, the technician says that my heart checks out well.  We'll wait
patiently for the Dr.'s interpretation.  My dad seems to recovering nicely
from his surgery, albiet slowly.  )