exhausted and nuts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: exhausted and nuts
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 22:38:11 EST
In prep for removal of the engine in my 75 1500 midget I'd like to remove
both manifolds.  Got four upper nuts off studs and two outside lower ones.
the two inside lower ones have those long nut head deals which I guess is
supposed to improve access but I can't figure out how to remove them.  I
think they need to go before the intake comes off but with it on I can't get
at them.  box end, open end, ratchet, something's in the way of each.  Am I
missing something?  I feel like less of a man going to the list before the
nuts are stripped and my hands are torn up, but I'd love for this to be easy.

Mark

PS I also miss Daniel, his book has nary a page without dog ears in my house.