Re: exhausted and nuts

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com
Subject: Re: exhausted and nuts
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 08:45:59 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Here's how I do it:

1: Remove Colling System Expansion tank (bolted to the fenderwell and
plumbed to the thermostat housing).  Leave it hooked up, you just need
it out of the way.

2: Open end wrench in right hand, lean over fender and snake your arm
down until your elbow is below the top of the rad.  You should be able
to get the open end wrench on the nuts.  They'll still be a bear to
budge, but they'll come loose.

Chris K.