Re: Handling, TR vs. Spridgets

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Handling, TR vs. Spridgets
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:43:44 EST
I can't make a fair comparison just yet. I know both my Spitfires handled
great. They were the best handling cars I ever drivin. I have not drivin my
Sprite yet so maybe it handles better, I just don't know yet. Hopefully in
another year or so I will find out. I'm sure in any case it will be alot of
fun to drive the Sprite on the road. I can hardly wait for the day. I haven't
drove any british cars in over a year since I sold my last Spitfire to my
mother. It's starting to get to me. Anyway if anyone has drove both a
Spitfire and a Sprite I would like to hear about the differences in handling
and such.

Jamie
1962 Austin Healey Sprite MK II
1979 Pontiac Trans Am WS6