Re: Handling, TR vs. Spridgets

To: <BritishCarMan@aol.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Handling, TR vs. Spridgets
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:08:01 -0500
Wait'll Frank gets home from work. Are you gonna get it ;-)

Larry

PS Mr. Coastie Bob, is the first person I ever heard say a B handled better
than a Spridget. What is wrong with your suspension????

At this exact moment in time 1/14/02 10:43 AM, "BritishCarMan@aol.com"
<BritishCarMan@aol.com> made the profound statement:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
 --Mark Twain