Re: meowwwwwch

To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: meowwwwwch
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 12:50:20 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sorry if you get this twice, I forgot to edit the tail of the message the first
time.

Rick Fisk wrote:

>  Heck, around here we even live trap mice that get in the house and
> release them in a nearby park <g>.  Don't tell Brad - lol.

I don't feed wild captured Rats and Mice to my snake because most rodents carry
disease. I did break this rule once when a nest of pinkie mice was found at
work,

they barely had their eyes opened so I felt they offered a low contamination
threat. My albino corn snake Johnny, named after the well known albino Texas
blues guitarist Johnny Winter, found them to be quite tasty and devoured the
entire batch. The plethora of unusual pets began with a pair of tame Emperor
Scorpions from Asia. They were about 6"-7" long and their pinchers were so large
that a quarter would not completely conceal them. I have some photos of me
holding one of them. Should I set up a pets gallery on my clubphoto site??
Brad