Little humor to lighten the mood

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Little humor to lighten the mood
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:54:59 -0800
Hello fellow listers!  That hamster one was pretty good.  Here's another
one I got yesterday.  Don't know if this one's been verified, but it's
still good nonetheless.  Enjoy!

A good reason why you should watch news no matter where you are.....

A guy left home for work on Sept. 11 at about 6am to go to his office in
the World Trade Centre (103rd floor).

When he got to Manhattan, he decided
instead to spend the morning at his girlfriend's apartment in the
Village.

Upon his arrival at her house, he turned off the phones, TV & radio and
spent the entire morning with her in her
bed.

At about 11:00am, while still at her place, he turned his cell phone
back on to
retrieve his messages.

A second later it rang. His wife was on
the phone screaming at him:  "Where in the hell are you? I've been
trying to call
you for over two hours, I've been worried sick about you! Are you OK?"

He unknowingly answered, "Where in the hell do you think I am? I'm in my
office!!!"

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA