Re: An Experiment

To: mjb@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: An Experiment
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:20:11 EST
In a message dated 1/29/02 5:42:18 AM Mid-Atlantic Standard Time,
mjb@autox.team.net writes:

<< Let's see, over 1700 messages to spridgets@autox.team.net during January
 so far, 28 days.  That's roughly 60 messages a day.  I wonder how many of
 those messages actually had content that was worth the effort it takes to
 propagate them around the world?

Mark
I was just trying to get an exchange of information between the Triumph list
and the Spridgets list on a part common to both cars. It was not intended to
be negative commentary. More a fault of my communication skills.
I am pretty much a lurker on the Triumph list, and while there are some very
knowledge listers there, it lacks the dynamics of the Spridgets. I do hit my
delete button a lot, but I for one would not change a thing on the Spridgets
list. Look we are sponsoring a car at Sebring (go figure, a Saab was the
closest thing we could find to a Spridget), buying Daniel Stapleton's book on
a wholesale level, and driving to all parts of the country fixing and
transporting cars.
I respectfully submit that the Spridgets list is a huge success. If it ain't
broke, why fix it?
Your humble lister

David Oliner
59,60 Bugeyes