Re: An Experiment

To: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@mediaone.net>, RMueller@grumobile.uscg.mil, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: An Experiment
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:30:40 -0500
Geoff, RMuller, et al.,

I don't think MJB said he's going to change the current spridgets list.

I think he said he's starting a new, moderated, technically-oriented list.

If you want both, subscribe to both. If you want one or the other, etc.

Also, if you want all spridget-oriented messages to appear in the
same mailbox on your computer, then set your email program filters to
transfer all messages whose headers include "spridgets" to a new
mailbox. Possibly you could name it something like "spridgets".

Finally, and this is just a guess, but having done this for years
(really, almost since the whole mailing list thang was new) across
several lists, MJB may actually have some insight that has led him to
this experiment...  :)

Best regards,

Jeff