Re: An Experiment

To: <mjb@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: An Experiment
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:21:13 -0500
In addition to all the side talk (no lbc) why are certain people
answering/stating things to three lists when the subject (sic) is posted
only on one list?

I all too often receive the same message/reply two to three times. While I
don't mind deleting one message, it does get a little annoying to have to
delete two or three of the same from multiple lists!

Same goes for the criptic me too's/ atta boys/ etal without subject(s). You
know who you are.
As my Grandpa used to say "If you don't have anything worth saying ( ie,
adding / contributing to the subject,)  it's best to keep your mouth (in
this case fingers) shut".

Don't misread me, I enjoy the side talk / banter that goes on but when the
'guns/cats' talk is sent to multiple lists vice just to the spridgets list
problems (a**h***s) start appearing. Personally, I love guns and hate cats
but we all have LBCs.

Biff Jones
Pasadena, MD
'59 Bugeye, 'Kermit'