Floor pan and spring hangers (longish) SPRITE CONTENT

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Floor pan and spring hangers (longish) SPRITE CONTENT
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:03:20 -0800 (PST)
My apologies to those that also read the Midget and
Sprite list on the MG Enthusiast's site as I have also
posted this series of question there.
 I am working with a 60 Bugeye. I am attempting to
replace the floor pans, right frame rail that is
kinked, repair or replace damage to the right footwell
bulkhead. This will eventually lead to the replacement
of the right rocker cover as well as the right inner
wheel well. I have jigged the car by tack welding
supports between the door openings, dash and rear
cockpit, laterally from door to door and from my
lateral piece down to the frame running fore and aft
as well as 2x4's under the rocker panels. The rear end
and springs are out. The car is supported by a stand
made of 4x4 material. So far so good??
*** My question is how to remove the cast spring
hanger assembly as the floor pan is sandwiched between
the spring hanger and spring box??***
Moss no longer sells the Bug floor pans, I understand
the possibility of trimming to fit but are they
significantly different?
I'm willing to take sympathetic comments on or off the
list.
Thanks for any info

Larry Pitts
fuzzy95687@yahoo.com