Re: Got Daniel's book! (Quick review, plus a question)

To: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@dnai.com>, "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Got Daniel's book! (Quick review, plus a question)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:15:59 -0800
Sent this earlier, but it didn't appear, so I'm sending again.

Greg,

Get a hold of John Carey. There was a place in San Jose but heard the guy
who was familiar with this setup recently retired. I think he told me there
is someone in Sacramento. I know there was aldo a place in the midwest
somewhere, but can't remember the name of the place anymore.

Jay F., if you can reach Randy, he's the one who told me about it.

Glad you're enjoying the book... wish my copy would show up!...'-)

Gerard