RE: Got Daniel's book! (Quick review, plus a question)

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Got Daniel's book! (Quick review, plus a question)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:45:08 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Robert,

That's what I'm thinking, going to a hot rod shop.  There are tons of
them here in Northern California  I've gotten some good tips via email.
The axle I got does have LSD and disc brakes.    I'm not worried as much
about having the shortening done, but more worried about getting the
mounts correct for the leaf springs.  I don't want to get the geometry
too out of whack.

Greg Gowins

'69 Sprite

Dublin, CA