Re: Got Daniel's book! (Quick review, plus a question)

To: cartman@dnai.com
Subject: Re: Got Daniel's book! (Quick review, plus a question)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:01:59 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 02/12/2002 9:45:33 AM Mountain Standard Time,
cartman@dnai.com writes:

>  Ibm not worried as much about having the shortening done, but more
worried
> about getting the mounts correct for the leaf springs.  I donbt want to
get
> the geometry too out of whack.

There's a good article this month in Street Rodder magazine concerning how
the engine, driveline, and rear axle should line up.

Robert Houston

"There is nothing quite so thrilling as being shot at and missed"  " Yes
madam, I am drunk, but you are ugly.  Tomrrow I shall be sober, but you will
still be ugly"
attributed to Winston Churchill