Bugeye side curtain dilemma...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye side curtain dilemma...
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 08:10:30 -0500
Hi, new AH nut & member here.  I recently acquired a 1960 Mark I.  The
side curtains that it came with are quite strange.  I have the AH parts
book but it does not show anything like these.  Instead of the extruded
aluminum frame with recessed mounts, they are smooth inside and out, the
brackets are rectangular and made of aluminum,  both bolt in along
bottom flange as normal except that the rearmost hole is inline with the
other three, not up on the rear verticle flange.  Did the "sidescreens"
have a rigid insert? or are these from some other car?

'60 Bugeye with Loose nut behind the wheel