Re: Oil pressure gauge

To: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Oil pressure gauge
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 14:55:28 -0800
Cc: bmantz@roanoke.infi.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi David,

This is a 1275 in a Morris van.  The morris has only an oil light, so I had
replaced the original fitting with a 1/8" pipe street T and used both the
light and the tubing to the pressure guage.  The block is tapped with the
threads the same as 1/8" pipe so I could have put the pressure fitting with
the compression ferrule/copper tubing fitting directly into the block.

Regards, Paul A