Re: Speaking of Minilites

To: macleans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speaking of Minilites
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:40:34 -0800 FILETIME=[519F3480:01C1CF86]
Mike,

If you'll recall from the Grants Pass Austin-Healey 2001 Rendezvous, FROGGI
has a set of 13x6 BBS wheels.  Since the car is lowered drastically, you
shouldn't have any problems running the wider wheel.

Good choice; they'll look bitchin' on that "blown" monster of yours!

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!