No luck yet

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> g2K2Y1L05638
Subject: No luck yet
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:39:23 -0500 et>
I've spent the last couple of hours trying to get the clutch bled,
with no luck.  The first speed bleeder was apparently bad, and the
second one seems to work fine.  I've pumped quite a bit of fluid
through, and now no air is coming out, but still no pressure.  I'm
beginning to wonder if my slave cylinder might be bad (new master).
I've even simulated having two people (using the original valve) by
pumping the pedal and wedging it down, then jumping under the car to
release the valve, which helped get the air out.  Oh well....time to
develop a Plan B.  The car still runs great though.  :-)

Adrian
http://www.midgetweb.com