Re: another question

To: <TeachJP@aol.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: another question
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:26:03 -0500
When I first put a header on my car I drove it about 2 miles to the muffler
shop. Don't get carried away and it should be fine. If you can, put the pipe
on that flows the exhaust under the car and not just the straight down pipe.
It will run real lean, but as long as you don't go to far it shouldn't
overheat.

Loud - YES.

Drive slowly and don't floor it and you should be OK.

Larry

On 3/29/02 10:05 AM, "TeachJP@aol.com" <TeachJP@aol.com> made the profound
revelation:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
 handle than dumb mistakes.