Re: another question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: another question
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 12:01:51 -0500 FILETIME=[964388A0:01C1D80C]
I agree,

Have a bit of fun with it. DRIVE IT!!
I did the same thing with a 82 Mustang GT I had that I had swapped a 351W
into. Nobody made a complete system for it. So after I got the headers on
it, I had to drive it to the shop. Sounded AWESOME! It shouldn't hurt it a
bit, you're not going far and think about all those race cars with nothing
but basically headers on them..

Brian