Re: Non LBC - generator

Subject: Re: Non LBC - generator
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 13:08:13 -0400
Cc: david@vermonthardwoods.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Have you looked into Fuel Cells?? I don't know what they cost and you need a
source of Hydrogen
(natural gas) but they seem to be a solution to your type of need. Ballard
Power Systems may
now have a generator that merits looking into. Coleman may be making them too.
Plug Power is
another company involved in Fuel Cells. Fuel Cells are the future.

On storage tanks use above ground and have them imperviously diked with a
capacity of at least
110% of the tank. Or use a double walled tank.

my 2 cents