Re: Non LBC - generator

To: awboat@intelos.net
Subject: Re: Non LBC - generator
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 11:27:20 EDT
Cc: david@vermonthardwoods.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 05/04/2002 11:58:01 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
awboat@intelos.net writes:

> Have you looked into Fuel Cells?? I don't know what they cost and you need a
> source of Hydrogen
> (natural gas) but they seem to be a solution to your type of need. Ballard
> Power Systems may
> now have a generator that merits looking into. Coleman may be making them
> too. Plug Power is
> another company involved in Fuel Cells. Fuel Cells are the future.

Hydrogen is I guess a natural gas in that it comes from nature, but I did not
realize that the gas we all refer to as "natural gas" was Hydrogen.  verda?

An article I read a few months ago in either Popular Science or Popular
Mechanics indicated the production of fuel cells required more energy use and
resulting polution, than they would ever save if they are used to replace
combustion engines.

Robert Houston

"The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and
bear arms.' If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of
the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.'"
-<A HREF="http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=806";>Ken Konecki</A>,
July 27, 1992