Re: Problems again

To: "Dave Yealy" <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Problems again
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 06:19:24 -0500
Despite having new fuel filters, I've seen "today's" gasoline manage to
loosen and deliver all sorts of s**t thru the fuel lines, which ends up in
the bowls, then  ends up in clogging needle and seat. If you take the car
out again, and immediately after experiencing the problem, pull the bowls...
you might find one or both bowls dry.

WST