Re: Cockpit Cover

To: redmidget72@yahoo.com, type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cockpit Cover
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 19:59:04 EDT
In a message dated 5/21/02 4:31:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
redmidget72@yahoo.com writes:

> What I am looking for covers the car from and and over the windscreen over
> the sats and over the whole cockpit. It is to be used for parking the car
> with no top, or with the top down. It keeps out leaves, trash, Cats, etc.

Yes--I saw one of those on a Big Healey in Lexington, KY at the Bluegrass
Club's Spring show last year.  I have no idea where one could be bought, but
they should be easy to design and get an upholsterer to make up.  It covered
the cockpit and the entire windshield.

--David C.