RE: Cockpit Cover

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <type79@ix.netcom.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g4MGEGu29879
Subject: RE: Cockpit Cover
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 09:14:04 -0700
>>The Little British Car Co. has some pretty good prices on tonneaus and
tops,
as I recall.  No experience with their tonneau or top products, but they

claim to have good quality products.

--David C.<<

I can vouch for the tops from LBCarCo. I bought one for the 62. It looks
pretty good and installed quite easily even in the 40 deg temps (with a
little help from heat lamps!). I was quite happy with the purchase
experience too. Jeff is great to deal with.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com