Re: Cockpit Cover

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Cockpit Cover
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 05:33:09 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yes, Thats what I was looking for.  I would like to have one made in alight
color material, Pre fer canvas.  Thanks for the lead.
Lon /RedMidget
  type79@ix.netcom.com wrote: Don't know if this is exactly what you're looking
for but a quick google search returned this :
http://www.mgocaccessories.co.uk/acatalog/MGOC_Accessories__Car_Covers_66.html

It's in the UK but is the only exact hit that I could find.

jay

Red Midget wrote:

> What I am looking for covers the car from and and over the windscreen over
>the sats and over the whole cockpit. It is to be used for parking the car with
>no top, or with the top down. It keeps out leaves, trash, Cats, etc.
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience