Re: Tries - help!!!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tries - help!!!!
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 04:05:56 -0400 FILETIME=[FFABE7B0:01C203C2]
Sorry Ed,

but I got to disagree with ya about the Comp T/A's, I had a set of
Comp T/A VR4's on my wife's 89 GT Convertible and I loved them. They stuck
well in the dry, had great wet traction,never hydroplaned and were
servicible in the snow. Very good treadwear too. I've got G-Force T/A KDWS's
on My SHO now and they are even better. Wished they made them in 13 inch.
I agree Michelin makes good tires ( they own the BFG brand now) but they ar
expensive. Goodyear always seemed overpriced to me.
Tierack's web site can be helpful.

Brian
Still looking for non Asian high perf tires for his Bugeye