Help removing ignition (steering lock) from 73 Midget

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Help removing ignition (steering lock) from 73 Midget
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 19:57:02 -0700 |March 22, 2002) at 05/26/2002 09:58:52 PM
 I am trying to replace the steering lock cylinder on my midget, but I can't
see how to remove
 it.

 I've checked my manuals but it doesn't seem very clear.

 There seem to be two bolts holding the lock on, see the web page below.

 But they have no heads, they are smooth....??

 Anyone know how to do this....??

                          http://www.geocities.com/hairo01/midget.html

 Let me know.

 Thanks.