Re: [midgetsprite] Magnetic sump plugs

To: Carl Elliott <celliott133@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Magnetic sump plugs
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 23:13:02 -0700
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, PilotRob@webtv.net, SDOliner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Guys,
I have seen studies on this, and regular ceramic magnets just don't cut it.  The
most effective ones are rare earth or neodymium magnets.  Skip the belts,
they'll
stick on until you take them off (if you can, you usually have to slide them
off)

Carl Elliott wrote:

> Craft shops sell magnetic strips, many uses. easy to cut ,wrap one around
> filter. I have a chrome filter cover that just slides over the filter and
> all. Carl E. PS it also holds the cover in place.

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/