Re: [midgetsprite] Magnetic sump plugs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Magnetic sump plugs
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:58:12 EDT
In a message dated 06/05/2002 5:02:29 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
nateley@email.msn.com writes:

> Dave Camp (newly resubscribed - glad to see things haven't changed)

Welcome back Dave. Same old noses to the grindstone, talking about nothing
but technical aspects of spidgets list here.  Ed did have a sex-change...er
no...NAME change, but he's still lurking.

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4

In a recent interview, General Norman Schwartzkopf was asked if he thought
there was room for forgiveness toward the people  who have harbored and
abetted the terrorist who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America.  His
answer "I believe that forgiving them is God's function.  Our job is simply
to arrange the meeting. "