Re: [midgetsprite] Magnetic sump plugs

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, PilotRob@webtv.net, SDOliner@aol.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Magnetic sump plugs
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:46:06 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 06/03/2002 1:10:07 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

> > Next best thing would be the magnetic
> > strap around the filter which IS definitely
> > IN the oil stream....gotta try these!! So
> > I lose a few bucks if they don't work....
> > but, maybe they do!! :)
> >

> Give us the lowdown after you check them out, Cap'n.
>
> --David C.

Couldn't you just take a new oil filter, wrap a heavy guage insulated copper
wire around the body of the filer several times, clamp one end to a positive
battery post and "strike" the other end to a good ground, or the negative
post if you are couragous, and magnatize the entire oil filter?

It always worked for our cheap screw drivers....

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4

In a recent interview, General Norman Schwartzkopf was asked if he thought
there was room for forgiveness toward the people  who have harbored and
abetted the terrorist who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America.  His
answer "I believe that forgiving them is God's function.  Our job is simply
to arrange the meeting. "