Re: lift for rent in NJ ?

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, stevenm@optonline.net
Subject: Re: lift for rent in NJ ?
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 11:01:36 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 06/05/2002 8:01:09 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

> Steve,
>          When I moved from NJ in 76, there was a guy in Morristown selling
> a pit. If he hasn't sold it yet, it may be available for rent. Murphy was
> his name, Bob Murphy.
>          Hope this helps.
>          Peter C

Steve, if a hole in the ground will work, I'll box one up and send it to you.
 I't up to you to install it, but I'll give you first crack before it goes on
ebay.

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4

In a recent interview, General Norman Schwartzkopf was asked if he thought
there was room for forgiveness toward the people  who have harbored and
abetted the terrorist who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America.  His
answer "I believe that forgiving them is God's function.  Our job is simply
to arrange the meeting. "