Re: lift for rent in NJ ?

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: lift for rent in NJ ?
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 11:06:15 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
  From: RBHouston@aol.com
  To: nosimport@mailbag.com ; stevenm@optonline.net
  Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
  Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 11:01 AM

  In a message dated 06/05/2002 8:01:09 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

    Steve,
             When I moved from NJ in 76, there was a guy in Morristown selling
    a pit. If he hasn't sold it yet, it may be available for rent. Murphy was
    his name, Bob Murphy.
             Hope this helps.
             Peter C

  Steve, if a hole in the ground will work, I'll box one up and send it to you.
 I't up to you to install it, but I'll give you first crack before it goes on
ebay.

  Robert B. Houston

  Santa Teresa, NM
  '74 Midget
  '63 TR4

  In a recent interview, General Norman Schwartzkopf was asked if he thought
there was room for forgiveness toward the people  who have harbored and abetted
the terrorist who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America.  His answer "I
believe that forgiving them is God's function.  Our job is simply to arrange
the meeting. "