Re: Spark Plugs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spark Plugs
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 08:06:14 EDT
In a message dated 6/11/02 8:00:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jleclainche@cox.net writes:

<< Thanks to Charles and Frank for the answer on "indexing". One more thing I
 learned on this list! >>

Yes, but for those of us still using regular plugs...how do you index. Just
tighten or loosen the plug until the gap is facing where you want it? Is
there enough give in the compression washer on the plug?
I still haven't forgotten the time I stripped the head on my Suzuki 80 (35
years ago!) and I am still squirrelly about how much I tighten the the plugs.

David Oliner
59,60 Bugeyes
67 TR4A