Re: Re[2]: Trying to start my 79 Midget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Trying to start my 79 Midget
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 20:52:03 -0400
If you haven't looked at the water choke, I'm willing to bet that this may be
the culprit. There's a really good web page that details how to do this:

http://personalpages.tds.net/~jasko/choke/ZSchoke.htm

You can also visit
http://www.vtr.org/maintain/zs-tech-tips.html

I also have a CA spec ZS carb that just came off my '79 Midget. I rebuilt it
last year, but didn't do the water choke at the time, heeding warnings about
its complexity. My Midget when trying to start exhibited similar symptoms to
yours.

HTH

-=Chris
Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu