RE: Trying to start my 79 Midget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Trying to start my 79 Midget
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:33:27 -0700
I tried this and it didn't change anything.  But it got me curious so I
pulled the primary cannister (the one by the firewall?) just to see how it's
constructed.  Everything looked nice and loose inside and in good shape
considering I had no idea what I was looking at.  But at least I ruled out
the sealed system.  Thanks for the tip, Chris.

Bill