Re: what about a single 1.5 su?

To: esheffield@megapipe.net, androbus@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: what about a single 1.5 su?
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 15:58:48 EDT
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Although no-one says so, I would expect that at higher rpm the advantage
swings back towards twin carbs because the ports are 'seeing' the big single
so often it has hasn't seen one port before it starts to see another.  What
that rpm is I can't guess at but bet it is higher for a 998 than a 1275,
1380, etc.

RS