what about a single 1.5 su?

To: Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: what about a single 1.5 su?
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:50:10 -0700 (PDT)
another idea is running a single large su...what is the
size/model people use? I see there is a mini manifold for 1
1/2 tht appears to fit the hd-4's I have, so I could use a
single one, but would it flow enough for the 1100/1275
engine?(what should I call it a 1187? kinda curious what
size it ends up with the 1275 head as it is..hmmm)

just thoughts.....back to the driveway, have to finish
pulling the radiator rom the disco and get it repaired
today....what a difference from a midget rad! there are
connections for the tranny and oil coolers that are built
into it, as well as the regular two in/out and a couple off
to the overflow bottle....maaan! the lower cooler 23mm's
are a bitch!  ;-(

Paul
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com