Re: master cylinder question

To: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: master cylinder question
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:12:52 -0700
Cc: "Matthew R. Lawrence" <mlawrence@datasys.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
I don't know about the later cars, but the Bugeye master had a metal cap with a
cork
ring to seal it.  Has to be replaced once in a while when it compresses once too
often and flattens out.  You can buy a sheet of cork gasket material at Pep
Boys or
similar suppliers that will last you for the rest of your life.  You might even
get
away with a valve cover gasket or two with it in a pinch.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite