Fw: Starter Questions

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Starter Questions
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:30:22 -0400
Brad,

I can't help with the technical part of the starter question but I can
suggest that you jack the car up a little and shimmy the starter out from
underneath! Yes, it can be done without too much hassle. Certainly less
hassle than pulling the dizzy! I did it on the 74 that I had recently to
make sure the starting problem wasn't the starter..

Kent

Subject: Starter Questions

> I have a stack of about 4 more to put in the car, but I hate having to
> remove the dizzy each time I try a new starter. I want to make sure that
> what I am doing is going to be the right thing. So,