Re: Virii Was Re: Hi,tspeed,japanese girl VS playboy

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Virii Was Re: Hi,tspeed,japanese girl VS playboy
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 20:16:34 EDT
In a message dated 9/1/02 5:31:27 AM, macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:

<< Well sorry go to off on a rant here but, that's my opinion. I may be
wrong.

Larry
One last suggestion: Use a Mac (now with UNIX)  ;-) >>

But you know that you aren't wrong.  Good write-up Larry.  Also, I like your
last suggestion.

Always makes me wonder what kind of sick individual finds pleasure in that
kind of destruction.  Maybe their mom dropped them on their heads (but not
nearly hard enough) when they were babies.  Offhand it seems that Gates
should be smart enough to eliminate the holes in Outlook Express by getting
rid of the "caller identity".  No wonder they give it away--wonder how his
advertisers  would take that???  Inquiring minds....

Annice
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)