Re: Dif for racing

To: mikeg@vicnet.net.au
Subject: Re: Dif for racing
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 20:29:45 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike,

Last I heard, you don't use LSD.  (which is very questionable).

If you do, all I'm saying is that you get a much better diff with disk brakes
using the RX7 diff. for a LOT less money than any single improvement needed
to make the Bugeye diff. suitable for hard driving much less for racing.
(Hardened axels for example).

You can argue all you want about LSD or diff strength, to each his own.  We
have come up with a bolt on solution to many problems and don't destroy the
car in doing it.

I do not need to say anything more on this.

John Carey
Bugeye Gallery at:>
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/jbcarey/index.html