Re: Cracked!

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Cracked!
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 11:47:26 -0400
Cc: spridget ML <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Your best bet is to find a good used one, but, if worst comes to worst,
they can be fixed. The best place I know is here in Pittsburgh.
http://www.cylinderheads.com/ He fixed cracked heads for me before and
they worked fine. He can also straighten warped ones!! Good guy to deal
with and he'll email replies about your head.

Good Luck,

Dave & Bobbie Carpenter
Pittsburgh, PA
60 3000 "Healey Bits" (in more pieces than they built it from)
60 Bugeye "Little Bits" click the link below for pictures
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm
Pictures from Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/pvgp.htm