Re: Re[3]: Free Bass Ale (NOW: BENNIES)

To: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Re[3]: Free Bass Ale (NOW: BENNIES)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 01:07:38 -0400
Cc: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
OK, Now where did all the poor English come from. Folks in PA are
always telling me they are going "down the shore" when in fact they are
going to a place on the shore. Going "down the shore" is like driving
from one end of the shore to another, not "going down to the shore"

Larry
(In constant, albeit friendly, argument with GF)

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.