Re: [midgetsprite] New Problem with 1275

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] New Problem with 1275
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 16:31:13 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hmmm-

Bradman isn't answering so he's probably
out chasing parts.

Being a Texan, he also probably has hairy
palms as well which would provide sorta a maximum "sealing" effect,
which must
obviously be taken into account. :)

But, seriously folks:
You remember the times you put a potatoe up someone's exhaust...'cause
you hated the bast--rd and wanted to
give him/her a hard time (like a particular
teacher or something like that)?

The "results" varied. Some cars just wouldn't start....others would
backfire
through the carb.

Still others (these were the ones I remember best!) would start and
eventually blow the potatoe out the
exhaust with a sonic "boom", the potatoe
tearing across much territory at what
seemed like Mach 1.0 at the time! (Much
fun!)

So, I am thinking compression pressures (engine "health") must've made
the difference in how each
car reacted?

Cap'n. Bob
    '60 :{)